


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
4:54:00 PM
▲▲
![]() I woke up feeling this TINY(only, yes) bit guilty for not doing my malay homeworkS. I mean i am definitely serious about th upcoming O's but NOT because some malay teacher who exaggerated our not doing her supposed 4 homeworks given, shefeeldukacitaabout. Okay i understood why you cried, then stormed out of th class, then come back again because i think you really got bored with just sitting at th toilet bowl, prolly staring at th mirror, asking yourself how could they do this? type of thing. &probably too it sedar-ed th rest of th class, but i am just not impacted. Though i was th one who wrote Maafkan kami on th board &all, it was merely to make you feel better. I hoped i was still in HMT so i do not need to sit through her lessons, unconvinced we're going to get distinction for malay. I MEAN COME ON! & so after school, waited for Sem with Ewee, Tiara &Arf. I love Tiara cause sh talks alot of crap. But entertaining ones; well some people don't succeed in doing that. &I love her psychology-ustazah thing. I mean when you love a person, either you see th chemistry or you guys share some similar interest or you guys each knows how t have fun tgth or etc etc. & I love Ewee too! ( Bet sh knows why) & I love Sema alsssooooooo (Obviously sh knows why) & Syaf and Arf and itwouldtakeatleast1hourtolistall. And THANKS SEM FOR TH LETTER :DDDD You're everything i could ever have in a bestfriend you know, :DDDDDDDDD Okay so now, i decided t finish my malay & just give myself some deserved quality time after th hectic start of th year :DD Sem do knows why from her letter. Oh and perhaps i am being over-sensitive and selfish. Haha, yes all my fault. Well, always my fault. But please you fuckingbastard you think you innocentmonkmigratedfromChina you gayirresponsibleactcute you think youbroughtthvictorytothschool you asshole shit! I don't give a fucking tuck what you feel. So think back and figure why we hate you. And recognition? Find your own! &wanna know more? Just be prepared cause you can't bloody win. Have a nice remaining year.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|