


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Sunday, March 23, 2008
5:04:00 PM
▲▲
So what? You think you're a guy you could send shivers down my spine? Please have a bloody good refection on yourself first thank you. I know showing your fucking face is th only damn thing you're capable of. Me, i am not afraid of what fate that you're a guy. Yes, maybe also one day I could display th monster in me. Your mind, they're stuck in those caveman days. & I know I will not surrender. & So you think your anger you build on your own could shake th Earth? Realize, that you haven't seen th best of me yet. Realize too, you never know me. Yes i may not be physically competent but my heart, they're much stronger than your own shrink, indecisive, shaken soul. Never underestimate what a heart could do. ![]() Breathe in, Out. In, out. Good good good. Okay anyway, I've been slacking this long weekend. & I'm just panicking for CT2 right now. I actually planned to well, study all th way butbut there's last minute plans that popped up; that i decided to urmmm, follow. Thursday we have sports day, which was freaking dumb. This was th only year I was not under first aid base, okay not including my pioneer year lah. &This is also th only year i have no casualties to attend to which was no fun at all cause i like chaos(organized ones). So, all of us just have to stand unwillingly under th sun, entertaining ourselves (oh and th runners too; i mean Cheng ones). Luckily I have Ewee wimme, cause if not, i plan to urmm, sleep while standing. But still, I don't like this year's SD at all. Friday, went shopping with my whole family. &Today, went to mad for maulidur rasul and yaddayaddayadda. Now, I just missed Hannah Montana so I'll wait for Suite Life. Maybe I'll start studying at 8. &I DON'T SAY I LOVE YOU WHEN I DON'T.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|