


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Monday, April 14, 2008
11:08:00 PM
▲▲
![]() Dear ________, I've been reserved for a very long time because I'm not able to crack what we are. I've blocked every other one I dunno why I could. We never declared anth of our relationship sort & I've been dying for an official yes or no. My story is hanging like an old dead bat, immersed in th darkness of th gloomy cave. I want to end this. I want to know what I am to you; then and now, still even your face I'm starting to forget. Not that I'm entitled to know anth but I just wonder(again) sometimes about what could have been. This memory review softens my heart &when I do that too often, inexplicably, it creates an opposite effect. It will inflame my misanthropy & my hatred towards you too, but all in all, you know I miss you.Well ofcourse you don't know that. You &your impervious, oblivious, ego shit character explains our drastic downfall. I remembered you keep assuming I've been over you &I'm better off, that you are too notorious for me, that I'm too young to understand (!!!!) [I mind read, you know. Though you never said that], that th distance is going to be utterly heavy. Ofcourse its complicated, I so understand. I was somewhat less differential. My spastic, unreal actions might have just been a passing condition caused by sheer terror. I have always been afraid of love. You didn't know that. You only knew, If you have me, you would; if not, you never will. But I am not like that. You said as long as long as I knew I'd done everything I could, then I wouldn't be sorry later. I wouldn't wonder. Now that I am, it proves right? I now see I was guarded, keeping an arm's length btw us, never thinking about you first. Withholding smth. I guess feminism had left a profound mark in my adolescent head; I didn't want any of us to get hurt and be fooled, I tried proving my strength and pointing to you Romeos out there. I'm a big downer, I know. But I couldn't just put th blame on myself, alone. Fuck! Heck, its not as if it means anything more to us now don't we? But somewhere in th recesses of your sweet heart &your hard head, i want to believe you still care. Nevertheless, I'm not going to waste my time any more &risk my credibility(to myself) by waiting. Its easy to be yielding and vulnerable and grateful when you're scared shitless; but I guess I'm on th brink. Nothing like this would ever happen if your pride wasn't so cumbersome. Its a one way track. This heart's about to leave and I ain't coming back. I'm not trying to be difficult.I just gotta do what's best for me. To finally change &I won't look back. Sorry, & love(seasonally), Naf. ![]() My dear Dori (ahhhh), sh told me th other day, its time for me to show recognition for her being in my life (well, indirectly. I read literature :D). I smiled and sh continued about our favorite shakespearen lang of foul criticism "away you ethiope & yah that TARTAR(!!)"(I swear no one can forget these words). Anw, yeah I'll do my appreciation of your existence when perfect time appears, alright :DD But don't forget you're my best crapper cum right-time entertainer[ self plus audientically(no such word by th way )]. & I'm truly sorry for your-didn't mean it. Swear (!!) Anw, Eh why your words in th blog so small huh? So people fed up then don't read lor Then you go make public blog for what? Satisfaction purposes & if they read btw th lines who knows ah (who knows) they'll know more abt me. *Then back to her beloved tartar.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|