


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Sunday, April 6, 2008
9:35:00 PM
▲▲
![]() Dear Tiq, I think I'm prolly okay right now. Well, what do you know, I'm an upbringing woman with repressed anger flowing in me. Formative teens kinda suck cause we easily surrender to big-O emotions. But its ABIT fun too because we can do what th adults can't do. Ytd i had hell lot of fun; i mean cause we got to catch up with one another with show&tell plus saying things we would not have said(like real mean things like how I**** hates his gf's parents) to our bfs & gfs and watch alot of (hilarious)Japanese's game shows on youtube while eating 2 boxes full of Munchy's donuts. I wonder how will we be when we grow up; like who's gonna get married first or who will be th first pioneer successful one in th family or bullshits like who's the first heart that is gonna stop beating forever. Its freaking scary because th future is never in our hands how much we ever try to work it out. I remembered how 8 years ago, when we wanted to be in th older, teenage cliques so we invited ourselves to th room where they will pour alot of verbal crap, us kids did not have a clue how to do it. But all those kental-unmatang ones, were kicked out and asked to leave and shut th door behind us. So, we entertain ourselves by jumping on another room's bed while clutching th big rabbit soft-toy. & When we were utterly bored, we would sneak infront of th closed doors and carefully put our ears on th door. I bet everyone knows we were sneaking up on them because just outside were th parents whom i bet were always discussing about th next holiday getaway or about us, you know how we are progressing and stuffs, oh and family recipes too. Th matang people in the room i bet knows too(might be from th shadows of our feet or our unsteady footsteps or our accidental giggle) because everytime we were near, suddenly their mutters stop. Cruel teens, we say. Haha, but now, everyone is in th same room sharing about almost anything. We even huddled with each other on one big bed, while freely putting our legs on one another's limbs and play their hair plus switching phones now and then. Just look how far we've come. I'm so proud of all of you. &Stop asking when will I find atleast one guy. Love comes when they come. Yeah thats why I'm patiently waiting. & I dunno, really I dunno. I could go bonkers SOMETIMES thinking about this. Cause just look at you guys, so freaking happy with each other. Oh and stop getting pissed with your parents! You know restu is very important in every child's life. & try looking at th bright side. Though very, very difficult, it helps. I'll write to you some other day alright. Much grown up, I***
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|