


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
7:36:00 PM
▲▲
See I can't forget you Afterall that we've been thgrough If you didn't notice you mean everything Quickly I'm learning to love again All I know is I'm gon' be ok Thought I couldn't live without you It's gonna hurt when it heals too It'll all get better in time And even though I really love you I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to It'll all get better in time -Better In Time; Leona Lewis ![]() Alright. Maths P1, Eng P1, Malay, SS, Chem done. Still, Physics, A-maths, Maths P2, Geog & Lit are killing all my senses! Maths P1 was killer; cause well maybe I didn't study adequately enough. SS was neutral. Chem was calm cause I love Chem :DD; not that I'm gonna ace it though. I'm so not bothered by midyears at all, & I didn't know what's taking over me. Mrs Chuah said I was very promising beginning of th year but I lost it overtime. Lets see it this way okay folks, we are meant to flunk midyears. Haha, nono won't go psycho you guys. Oh & I'm supposed to mug for A-maths now but no I won't. &I was shocked to receive th news that Fara's in KK. Sh was absent since th first paper &gonna visit her tmr. Her severe asthma issues came back but, sh won't be taking midyears(!!!!!) We were saying that we would choose asthma over exam :D Clever huh, Fara. Kidding, kidding. Anw, take care hor. You will recover very soon but in th meantime, go revise since you have th free-est time a person could have on Earth. I'll pray hard for you man. Oh and can't wait to see you in th hospital pj's. Days are getting tougher than usual. Prolly cause we grow older &our brains tend to think deeper than when we're 7. You should know things that are thrown to us are things that life believe we can handle. Only we didn't know that. Its okay if we whine for awhile but somehow you HAVE to pull it through alone, cause nobody can make your choices attributes. How much you want someone to understand you, they only can afford to feel what they can, but not till your most detailed, most deepest emotion, because they're not you. Human nature tends to be selfish, jealous, intimidated &insecure. How much you put your trust in a person, it will be shaken. Nobody is so obsessed to figure and infer all your intricate days &nights of adventure. Rohani ever said to me, "You're only given a little spark of madness. Don't lose it." I only grinned to her because I was too shy then, &I wasn't ready to open up. Eversince then I wonder why'd sh say that, cause til now, I have no freaking idea. Anyway, how much I can, I want to be there for you, be your pillar of strength, be your security &be your sunshine. I only want you to be a better person. Now you wonder why I'm hard huh. I don't give a damn about anyone who walks past me saying things that are meant to kill, or freaks I don't like & don't love because they have no right to judge me nor do they have th right to alter my life. &I couldn't be shaken how much they try to bring me down. I only want to go deeper to your puniest thought, be you, feel you. But I'm still good, though. With or without you.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|