


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Thursday, May 8, 2008
5:33:00 PM
▲▲
A lady's as pretty as her virtue, lass. Love is sweet to drink but bitter to pay for. ![]() I saw a flasher. He flashes that thing. That thing where his pant's zip is. That thing ohmygod, that thing which every guy has. Oh goooooooodd, what was he thinking? It's so damn disgusting arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh. Let's go slow. We were in th middle of Bugis waiting for th bus, well thats when I realise this normal-looking Singaporean old Chinese man, in between th two billboards at th bus stop who kept on staring at th four of us. So i stared back at him, in his face, nowhere else (I swear). But he still persistently look at all my best friends' faces who are deep in a convo, while moving his eyes up& down. This was my inner voice, "Eh isn't this th guy just now? Why's he here now? Shit he's staring at us....Oooh nice specs.. Eh let's stare back. Okay no," &I said out loud, "Why is that guy staring at us?" Ewee turned immediately &went,"Ohmygod" and turned back at us "Don't look don't look". Th more sh says that, th more we wanna find what's wrong. So I was screening him from th top of his head and zig zag to toooooooooooooooooooooot~ &I jumped back startlingly. "OhmyfuckOhmyfuck" &My body went numb while laughing and panic like shit. Then suddenly a guy walked from my back and I jerked back and hid behind Syaf. This, I swear inflame my hatred towards guys. I'm purely disgusted. Suddenly that flasherfuck guy disappeared &we were damn paranoid. We told th story to Fara at KK &sh said, "Eh I wish I could see! You know if I'm there I'll be pointing at th toooot and go, Eeeeeeee look!" Hahahahaha. We wish man. Eversince, we reminded ourselves to look straight up & learnt that CURIOSITY really KILLS TH CAT. Anyway, life goes on. Haha. Fara don't look sick though. Only her severe breathing difficulties. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Oh we mugged for a quality time for Maths today then went to eat at Pizza hut :DD Hell who cares about however th paper is gonna be tomorrow. Prelims, wait I'll come :D &O's, I'm ready to impress! Okay, as if. Somedays, I feel like leaving my life behind and pack my bags. Th world looks so tempting, too inviting but what th hell right? I do have this impulse from time to time. I'm good at resenting interruption, in my life i mean, &soon developed my brain into a hard rock. My life is in th toilet. School &Love graciously let me, some nobody from th corner of Singapore into th magic kingdom & I blew it. So I'm here, stuck on Earth, surrounded by stinking humanity while I'm suppose to survive this freaking life. Mediocrisy kills me. It's my biggest, menacing fear, next to losing my loved ones lah. I'm a train wreck in th morning , I'm a bitch in th afternoon. I'm indignant I tell you, esp paranoid when indolent-headed people who reluctantly ask for essential help which they know they're not potential of doing and then inappreciatively take for granted all th other's hardwork, when people goes around seeking attention while thinking th human kind revolves around them, when people who're fuckingly rude to everybody except for themselves, when they think they're bigfuck, when they make fun of people with words of a fool while thinking they're perfectly flawless. Shit, I'm falling for life's cynical &cynicism again. I'll look at th brighter side, alright. Okay, bye.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|