


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Sunday, May 18, 2008
5:37:00 PM
▲▲
You did rouse me initially and that sent me into a total concentration to what I was feeling. But it was indignant. I wasn't belittling us but instead I was overestimating this comfortable vibe &i knew I jinxed it just by doing so. Many told me that this was a confirm infatuation and warned me it was too dangerous to name l___. But I wanted it so much I got hooked for awhile. But my strength took over me again &look just what I found. I want a mature guy, someone who is unshakeable, means stronger emotionally and physically(wait, ofcourse.) than me, someone who can make me feel secure and fully appreciated. Its not too much to ask for you know. cause if you really are in l___, commitment is not an issue. Thus, this hit me that both of us aren't. You were abit too late cause you can't make up your mind. I got a muddleheaded sadness that comes over me like a flu in these situations but th more it is, th more I want to fight it, and th stronger I was becoming. &Too bad th flame wasn't strong enough to overpower me. But you'll still be one of th brighter people in my life. Oh I'll too take this opportunity to make a clear cut to some bitch whore slut and more cheap, guy bitches (being a bastard is not well-deserved for you, you should know). So please you bitch, what are you?-raised by some monkeys? (which ofcourse could not successfully infer people's emotions). Maybe you're trying abit too hard- to be what?-on top of th list?- what?-hottest person on Jurong Island?WHATWHATWHAT? You go around with your tiny little teeth and some perfect warm smile equipped with a total-turnaround eyes that display your not-so well-planned motives. Its too bad you do not have a good range of lifestories to talk about and decided to be super inexpensive and not-mentioned weak and typical to let some jealousy and intimidation crawl over your spine to th tip of your itchy fingers. You're such a lousy pretty girl, what a complete waste. You miserably chose to be again, yeah on top of th list, for desiring to be th best girl with th most inobvious enemies. I'm sorry for you and again did I said that your plan didn't work?-that my heart was never ripped up into pieces?-that so sad for you, you made me even stronger?-that you had stooped so low and risk your image?-that it backfires you & THAT REVERSE APPLIES?!!!!!! Oops I bet you didn't. Oh and which guy, goes around playing with a wrong, young woman's heart by flirting secretly and being obscene with mush disgusting words? Actually, nobody is ever suppose to belittle and underestimate what a girl can do BECAUSE IN THIS 21ST CENTURY, WE RULE. So pack up your mouth or even flatten your hair, you pathetic hardgay-what were you thinking when you cheated on my very, very good friend huh? Perhaps you were being a horny ethiope that is in desperate need of pleasure? Or are you just trying to be cool because cool guys get alot of girls don't they?(did I mention without ACTING?). I've been dying to get across to this stinking humanity, again that by being themselves, could be cool enough (only uncool people would think its uncool). Is it also another century that human kind are racing for popularity, fame and wealth but not happiness? Where's our sensitivity? Where's our heart? Where's th thinktwice thought? Where is th world that we know of? Okay bullshits again. I'm sorry but I was damn upset and my heart infuriated. With sub-zero coldness in your freaking heart, lemme tell you, you sink in th lowest form of human chain. &Keep your dignity please. Damn important. Labels: So what if th world is black and hearts are cold? That didn't matter.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|