


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Monday, July 14, 2008
3:22:00 PM
▲▲
My best friend turned 16! &Sh was all so cool about it, which makes her cooler :DD Hope you love all our presents &th wishes &th poster, alright. Now I guess I have to stop having plenty of fun (&sleep). It like every weekend, I'll be finding my feet somewhere at th shopping mall, or having dinner, or even r&r-ing while having lazy chit chats, or bending my back to take a perfect photograph, or luring myself to take a nap in class. I want a bloody future but I'm here shaking my careless ass off, waiting for someone to help me start. But just as I told myself to bust my butt in all these mug sessions, there th exhilaration begins! Soon enough, I see th imminent bleakness hovering my future, so I tried to try but trying's not good enough I guess. I'm slowly coming to my senses now, okay if that helps. -shrug- Everyday I have a different personality. Its funny, its weird, its me(thats what Ummu said). This morning, I felt really calm & sentimental, but still, indiscreet(I believe). Syanaz said though, I'm not indiscreet. Sh said sh think I care too much until I get so sick of it because th same treatment didn't go round in a polite way so, I'm kinda trying to not care. Then I said, If I'm trying not to care, why does ppl asked me to? Sometimes they said I'm so freaking careless, that they think I turned mean. Last week(if I'm not wrong), Sherwin &Fara was disturbing each other; he was snatching her phone, sh was complaining to me about it &so I just said, Can you stop being a childish idiot, grow up &give back her bloody phone? Then Min asked me, Why are you so cranky today? I said, Aren't I always cranky? He, Urghh no? Naf, Okay thats weird. Hajar said, I guess you're tired of evth? On th otherhand, everybody says I'm sensitive, so if I am, it should be a two way commerce, that I should be sparing multiple thoughts for others. But am I(?) or am I not(??). Or does it mean that being sensitive don't always work that both ways? I WONDER.............................................................................. But my mum told me, For th moment, I think you're indignant &that's pretty dangerous. I went like, Awwwwh man! Damn. I was hoping to be a better person since 16 is a new beginning of adulthood but again, it's mind over matter ¬ everything is as easy as words from th thoughts ![]() My mum said, that when I was still very young, I was a pathetic soul(!!!) because sh said I used to think I was invincible &that I would feel safer blending in with everybody else. But sh told me too, that that wasn't what I wanted. Sh said I always wanted to step up &stand out above th rest but I was too shy-that I was too afraid to being let down &mocked at-that I didn't have th courage back then. &Then sh said, sh started to see me change when it was almost th end of sec 1 &that now sh's ultimately proud of me. Sh said sh was glad I'm becoming more of myself &that sh could see my future so bright. Then sh went on, "So don't disappoint me with your O's" Yeah, Ooops didn't see that coming. But that motivates me alot. So no, I won't. A thought for change. Its miserably easy to change for th worse, I once did. But you didn't know it was actually lamely easy to change for th better. Follow your heart; not abit(cause it won't work) but alot with th whole jest and stuffs &in no time, it'll be spring! (or summer)(or winter if that makes you feel better). Demi Lovato- This is me don't mind th bad quality. Anw, from Camp Rock.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|