


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Saturday, August 2, 2008
10:24:00 PM
▲▲
1) Went for Cadet Recognition @Compassvale to take Director's Award w Sem, Ewee, Celeste, Fara, Syaf, Izzah &Der accompanying 2) Ate @ Burger King 3) Head down to TJ to support Jurong UGs esp REDCROSS:D 4) Took lotsa peeeeeeeeeeeetures 5) Went to Ummu's new house 6) Her house is so damn cool, &her room have two shades of pink -like mine, only nicer :D 7) Got back w an empty house &th whole family is still missing, having fun :( 8) Ibu bought me a gold/bronze Carlo Rino wedge (only, sigh) "Any other?" "Like what" "Clothes lah, I need more." "Whaaaaaaat!?" "What?" "Say it again" "Whaaat, NO. You should understand a daughter's desires." "You have heaps of them in your closet but you never wore them" "Right. But you could atleast make up to me cause you didn't show up to support me to take th damn bloody DA." "You said you don't care." "&You think I want to show that I do? Bad bad mom" "Whaaat, Say...." "NOOOOOOOOOO" 9) Goodness, I'm tired. 10) Okay fine, th shoe is nice laaaaaaaaaaaaah. These are th peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeektuuuuuuures I took. Kindly ask me if you want your peektures cause I didnt post alot more. Enthusiasts He took our peekture while we snap our own. So I said, "Okay my turn." Kathy, PeiLing, Ying Yan :D "Fine I'll take th pic on my own" Nurul gile-gile nak masuk gambar I'll do this for Singapore, so cut me from NS please "I'll catch you damn fish!" Aww Look at Ewee Meant to take a nicer pic of him, but he get so extra shy ahhhh Beng Yew. Mei Qi & Friend at th drink stall. Brotherhood. Sisterhood of humanity :DD SO GOOD NIGHT SUCKERS :DD &Happy Advance Singapore! &Good Job UGs :D &Shuddup Momma!
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|