


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Friday, October 3, 2008
1:55:00 PM
▲▲
Sometimes all we've been trying to do is to avoid harm. But you tend to do more harm than you would ever imagine. &Harm makes you struggle &surrender. It's as if you sell yourself to expose th monster inside. However, harm have you figure out yourself; that you found who you truly are. &What's best, you get to know what's real or what's not. &Life can't sell you another superficial because you have a better realization of reality. 4 years is more than enough. &I couldn't stress more that I want to start anew. You were always wrong when it comes to reading my mind. Initially, you thought that I was playing games and I wasn't serious, that I didn't like you. Now, you think I'm playing as a reluctant lady,& that you like my way. But, just when I thought I could accept you back, my heart has started to rebel. Where were you during th 3 years I needed you most? What th hell were you feeling when I was missing you? 3 years later, you want me over, just as I took th world on my shoulder.But it was too late cause then I realized I like my way of life; me being independent and alone and stubborn and FREE. I don't need no man to make me feel whole or perfect or happy. But you know I loved you, I really do. However, I can't fight anymore for you. &I dunno maybe we'll be together again, someday. Maybe. Probably not. When you reappeared, I was suffocating; balancing my yesterdays and my tomorrows, but you know too well that things will never go back to how we were. Its hard for me to find my heart back. Now, all I'm asking is for you to stop chasing me. Unless you're willing to catch me. RAYA PEEEEKTURES COMING UP~ Atleast after I tried studying ah. Labels: God knows I've tried.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|