


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
8:57:00 AM
▲▲
Wt tooooooooooooooooot am i doing here?! Tmr's practical, & in 4 more days, O's are gonna bring its shine &darkness. I am basically slacking, definitely no doubt. So high expectations are all fat &impossible, so out of reach. But am gonna chiong these few days, in faith that it will make a difference. Okay, as if. Atleast I did put some effort. Anw, lemme give a shout out to Dori! Dori, dori, where are you? Hey, there you are! Okay no, but eh pass my page like I pass yours okay. You got me worried these few days, but yeah its not you who hooked me up to this once, small flame. I believe you are stabilized with your conscience and your heart, so there is no need for questioning. &I trust you to choose what's best for yourself because all these years I've known you, you always had your own reasoning on th forefront of your mind. But let it chill awhile for now, cause you too are sitting for your O's. &As much you know, we, okay I, think you are potential of doing well for O's, ya know. Things will happen if it is meant to happen yo. &Th convo yst was painful, no, maybe you were painful, cause you made me laugh til my nerves lost their energy. But it was fun sharing those old pics &no, its not meant for public. &If you expose it to th world, you know what i should do. I am gonna miss you v much, really. P.s. That sperm thingo ah, its still playing at th back of my mind, you horny bitch! Dear Tiq, If you wanna challenge wimme, I'll flee even before th war has started. You told me that th war has alr begun but I am at my worst, but you said it's just my excuse. Excuse your head lah! I will do what i can in this very, very last lap. Eh but pls, its not as if this challenge is gonna make a difference to you, or to me. Unless its this mortal enemy i know, you know. Woah, I will push myself day and night man. Honestly, i think I am gonna do better, abit or alot, it'll still taste damn good. Cause Rinnie said that everyone can change from their prelims to O's, but how much, you won't know, cause it's not about th potential anymore, its more to th duration cause th time is th main problem , agree? Yeah, yeah whatever. I'll mind my own business. But Tiq, if this bet'll make you feel better, ring me up, bitch! Haha, th rest can be settled in private. Love ya! Labels: I think I have to start my engine and fill my oil to th brink. Dammit.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|