


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Friday, January 30, 2009
2:43:00 AM
First &last.
▲▲
Th heart was stuttering so fast for a minute I could actually feel it close t bouncing off my chest. It was like I was sucking all th energy from th sun; fueling me with power I never knew I had. Something else had took over me; overpowering me into a motionless figure under incomplete sanity. Any more words driven out of his mouth would have given away solid evidence of a ridiculous evolution of monster that I am. That vital minute, I dismissed any idea of our relation. How dare he thought he have th entitlement on me! He doesnt even deserve any slightest degree of satisfaction! I could feel th heat escaping from th two openings of my ears &hot breaths being released infuriately through my nose. My fists started t curl into a ball; my whole body numb; vibrating with an astonishingly fast tempo under th soles of my sluggish feet. Both of our eyes were dangerous. I could feel it because I know how easily guys inflame their ego in direct aid with their emotions, but I was too enraged on being underestimated all th time. &Bloody hell no (!!!), we girls aren't exceptions of supposed rights do you understand?! It really maybe occured t you that you're a man who was only armed w dicks that you have us, girls trembling for fear is it? Prehistoric times, my man. I wasn't saying I'm fronting w/o any fear. I was practically scared cause he was physically capable &emotionally deranged. But his expressions; he was completely stunned &speechless; not exactly sure was it from th words I spitted or from th intensity that was parading in my eyes.Th moment I thought we're gonna end up in a frenzy mob or smth, was th moment both of us killed th attacks. I swear he's not gonna talk t me for a month or smth! Man, it's gonna sting; so baaaaaaaaaad but I had no conscious sign of guilt. He was unreasonable, unfair, unjust!!!!!!! He was belittling me because I'm younger &for some fact tt I'm a girl!!! Oh, its not my dad btw.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|