


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
11:46:00 PM
Electric
▲▲
I'm in bad shape (both physically &mentally); but I'm not playing th love-card here, so you guys are not in for a some tragic movie-of th-week pitch. I'll do my best t describe just what my converse have walked through for th last few days. This morning, like every other morning for these past few weeks; I dare not take a look of my full view in any of th mirrors in th house (&we do have alot, man)cause I might as well painstakingly replay th sickening soundtrack of their views abt my state of body. "Ridiculously scary..What you've been locked up in th cell or smth?." &They kept on asking me what happened, hoping t catch a flow of some bizarre moments that is taking a toll here in my story. I would like t feed them some entertainment for sure but my creativity instantly leaked out from th soles of my feet &manuevered itself into self-conscious (or self-doubts whichever appropriate). I was practically saying this all th time, "That bad meh?" They were just, "Honestly Naf what's wrong? Your bones are all...brrr.. showing." &To have especially consecutively put up with their widening eyes is abit unbearable. Today I decided t put on an electric blue LTD (little topshop dress) with a black converse. I walked through th overhead bridge, then across th bustop. &Then I came across my bro's friends; &so while we were chatting, I was aware tt th rest of th bunch were scanning me up &down as if I was a property, a thing; like as if I was a slave, a slave t fashion perhaps. If thats what they were even thinking. Maybe they thought I was too poor t have a proper 3 meals per day routine. Suddenly I felt so filthy &then excused myself. For once in my life I was uneasy under my own skin. Its like I felt naked; completely exposed &shameful. Th mrt ride was better. Music made me feel better. Thinking abt another kind of pain was so much better. But right out at th streets; those kind of glares begin again. I was like, "Oh come on, in America this is pretty normal you stupid bozos" Not like I care anw. They were staring as if I was able t disemble myself at any moment, like I was expected t trip over th floor &just stop breathing/moving whatever, like I'm a skeleton given a life all over again. I started walking tremendously fast over t Tiq's workplace, soon running. I was panting when I met her. "Hey you okay or not? Dont collapse!!" "Oh gosh seeee! I am fine, I feel good. Those monsters out there they were looking at me as if I'm gonna die on th spot! I kinda wish I am aneroxic or bullimic or smth t save me from th exhaustion of figuring out what th hell is wrong w me!" "Go for a check-up or smth.. Who knows there's a worm in your body or smth! Hahaha, yeah but let's hope not. I mean ofc not! But you really cannot deny that th sound of food dont exite you anymore" Fact is, me &my parents have been thinking about it too, 'this worm-possibility' thingy but they just finally concluded that I was just really being a couch potato whilst having th mentality that im gonna be fine w/o food ......................................................................................................................................................................... when Im biting my nails thinking there's a bit more depth t where that came from; I just couldnt be bothered. Im gonna surivive tho. Labels: Driving me wild.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|