


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Sunday, February 15, 2009
11:33:00 PM
No piece left for love.
▲▲
To win, we fall. When faltered, face it. Through fear, we could rise. Only if we dare figure things out then fix them. I didn't want everybody in th world t turn into fighters; but I wish you guys were. You couldn't call it fighting if it's not difficult, treacherous &fucking demanding, you see. Underdogs, now its really believable. Sigh. Honestly what else could I say? I've been exhausting myself spitting words of encouragement, lousiness &praises yet nothing seem t work. &On th day itself, I didnt friggin know where t start. Do we deserve this? You bet we did. We failed as instructors t pass down well every single thing we know. We suck at teaching &handling newcomers. We have no skill whatsoever t build you guys into th champions we know of. All I can say is tt th walls that are put up t hold you guys back, will fall down. They might be bigger, but we're faster &never scared. You can walk away saying we dont need this; but there's smth in your eyes says we can beat this. &W these, I'll end it by saying, I still believe. Do you? Soooo, th day was spent w a bunch of people I love. Not all (:( ) but it worked. They are people I am akin to, ones that are familiar w th way I view th world &ones that respect my wierd train of thoughts &grown t not question them or give those cynical look that meant t crush you. I'm a host of imperfections &I'm glad they see past all that. My love, or should I say, my heart was never altered from th beginning. Ever since I recommenced picking things up where I left them, I had developed into a more private person( I was naturally one originally anw), but now abit more wild &carefree. Its harder t love me, they knew all that. 16 years is tough, &to love, its not easy as it may seem. I had found beautiful ppl along th way, bt none really ever did etched any purpose of me still surviving. I know I should still feel lucky that my windpipe, all th way t my lungs could still accept sufficient amount of oxygen, but I couldn't help feeling that I should be th one dead instead. I am th one who eats animals &delicious fatty things such as french fries &steak, who didn't dare t swallow any medication yet willingly expose herself t ridiculous danger, who had alr a chance of 16 years t live, who's maybe a little bit bitter &who's maybe a little existentially irritable than a normal human being is-who just days ago would have welcomed a little poison in her veins. You're taught t believe in causality. If you act up, you'll get punished; if you're good, you'll get a star. If you eat an apple each day, you'll live t 82. But that only works in pre-sch. If it works now, I'll be th one having surgery or better, dead. Again, I can't help t wonder whether there are certain criterias t be dead, exceptional of illnesses &th purposeful killings (oh &old-age); is there like a list of pointers before god make up his mind that we are suppose t die? Anw, I'm hungry. Labels: Full Circle
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|