


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009
7:14:00 PM
Breathe
▲▲
Did you heard Amy Mcdonald? Especially Run? Sh's AH-MA-ZIIIIIIIIIIING!! Sh's under folk-rock &its pretty cool cause I kinda realized I have alot of country music in my itunes; so can't deny I'm a huge fan! Even Snoop Dog turned country recently; which is what my bro told me. He's a great guy(I mean Snoop, lol, yeah he's a friend) but I dont think he can earn his revenues here; it's like two extreme ends; rap to country! Massive!! I mean come on, there's a reality in ontological cruelty &its always seeming how we suck at th things we love most, crossing our fingers, sowing th seeds of ultra-belief t help you overshadow this flaw of yours. Well, I've passed mine. But know; risking things only mean you could either flaunt it, or break it &sometimes you need a tight slap t only find out our incompetency. The little voices in my head have been sounding very skeptical these days which explains why I remained quiet most of th time. If I keep this up, I think I'm entirely qualified t be an elf (or elves since I'm bigger than them &they can actually cut me up into their desirable sizes &produce atleast two or 3 of them?). I dont know about you but since I was 5, they built this picture at th back of my head how they are little evil creatures, very quizzical &irritable. Know? They're always quiet because they didnt believe what Santa believed; &Santa's a good guy which is why they didnt want t upset him w their point of views. It's like, if they ever speak up, they might just get too overrated &blow up t pieces; being aware of their temperamental issues. I think we share a common ground; I think we believed too much before (maybe during th early stages of our lives). Perhaps I'll be Puck frm Midsummer's for a change! There's always a reason why Shakespeare created him anw. Altho dubious &playful; did you remember how at th end of th play, he seemed abit more dignified, reflective &less cynical? &Even though he was very mischievious, we didnt define him as being obnoxious because we kinda liked him for bringing some humour &enlightenment into th scene. Anw, suddenly discussing abt Puck made me missed lit &Ms Phua &Ewee's ridiculous theory of why Shakespeare is bald(!!!) &my signature drawings of hedious characters &chasing Dori all ard th library, smacking each other's asses &how we sneaked our winter melon in th room &how we pretend t not catch th nude scene on th screen(hahahha, memorable!!) &how we all scored really well for lit in th end! Man, it is stinging right now. Everybody's saying they're missing Jurong, esp th ones who started off w jc, bt fact is, we're gonna get over it; we're gonna slowly think that life up ahead is gonna be just fine &then we're gonna stop chasing those memories &our friends &tadaaaaaaaaaaaa we're history! I dont want it that way. Pls dont forget t remember all of th little things that balled up into who you are today. And me, thank you (: Dammit, I miss you guys!!! Labels: A new way t be human
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|