


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Saturday, March 28, 2009
1:28:00 AM
Supergirl
▲▲
i. "i am going t make every person around me as happy as i can," I bravely said it out loud t you, staring intensely at an old woman, picking out cans from th rubbish. I expected you t say smth. But you didnt, you leaned forward &squinted your eyes t mine. "What?" I laughed. "I was only kidding!" you either thought I was serious or that I was drunk. but I never drink. "you should get a job," you offered, and i scribbled a heart on a useless brochure and say that making people happy will be my new job. "hey, I'm serious! you should get a paying job," you clarify, and i folded th paper into planes. atleast I wanted it t look like it have wings. it didnt turn out like its suppose t so i just dump it on th road &watch it get crushed. you don't need money if you're dead. ii. you said abt gg t medical sch t be a doctor because I couldnt. then, you joked tt actually you just wanted t keep me alive because you thought I would've welcome poison in my blood if I failed anymore, down th road. i joked abt doing some nice deeds, so ppl will write kind things abt me on my obituary page. we laughed at our own, but neither of us think th other is particular funny. its only funny why today we couldnt. have you been reading my blog, Tiq? iii. we were having ice-cream while watching gilmore girls' dvds when you asked on a lighter note, "did you really mean it, abt making ppl happy?" i said ofcourse not, like i have nth better t do. i thank u for not questioning me anymore so that i dont have t tell you th ppl i wanna make happy are th ones i dont care abt. so tt way i wont feel as bad when i fail. second, i wanted t give myself a way of mercy. i can nvr seem t get thru myself. Labels: We're all in tears for a world thats broken
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|