


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Sunday, May 3, 2009
11:19:00 AM
▲▲
I woke up this morning w aches all over my body; still, I decided to have a morning run. I mean I have to. Like die die have to. Anyway, yesterday, had floorball training. Met Nabila at tamp int first, then went over to mushroom to meet Priscilla who was abit late (!!). Thank god we reached th sports hall on time, if not we would be running 4 rounds instead. We did 2 around th tracks tho. Then, we did warm ups or so; which consists of some ridiculously humorous moves like super mario (which i can't really do lol). Then, finally we get to train with the floorball sticks &did rounds of dribbling, shooting &passing. All of that was nothing until our games itself. Everbody was like a dead tyre, even when we only have to play for 2 mins til line change. It sounds very lenient &lame right (??), but oh well, we need to run like mad cows to &fro ard th courts to catch th ball. All of us was 'pancit' so we didn't care about how we faired. Hahahah &I can't stop laughing at Rochelle &Fiona who gets tackled almost everytime by this fucker tomboy from the opponent's team. You should have seen their pissed off face when they got tackled (!!). One time, Fion got nudged like eff, she practically mouthed CB when she thinks no one was watching. I stopped in my tracks &laughed for a second or two until I got screamed at. Anw, talking about vulgar, we aren't suppose to say any, cause they believed, "if you can't control your mouth, you won't be able to control your temper." Luckily the seniors didnt heard that. Anw, during debrief, coach said we played good (!!) "her heartbeat almost jumped off her chest!" that's what sh said lah. But most of us are still 50-50 or 70-30 abt floorball. Its tough lah, thats it. Anw, I injure my both legs (!!!!). Tuesday's trial got my toe black but apparently ytd's got my both legs! So since wednesday, I was limping around all over singapore actually &singaporeans are heavy fuckers i tell you!!!!!!!! They all stared at me as if I was a natural (!!!!) since I have like no obvious evidence that I was wounded or smth except for my blue blacks. Anw yeah. Starting tmr, I'm gonna bandage any part of my leg as long as everyone knows I'm TEMPORARILY injured &so I could get seats in mrt rides ^^ ¬ be expected to give up my seats to elderlies (!!) which was what I have to do ytd. It was so painful because I had to stand 3/4 of my journey which is 45 minutes okay!!! Anw, yaaay school tmr &my whole week planned (: Oh ya, what to get for mothers day?
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|