


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
8:38:00 PM
Losing game.
▲▲
This is gonna be a depressing post accompanied w very contrary peeektures because updates &photos make jiexin very happy :D 1. Lets expose the freaking miserable one first okay. Yesterday horr I got presentation for F writoral. The night before, I polished my speech &powerpoint slides like eff, know but everyone was worried about what to wear instead -.- Wahh in the morning I feel so out of place! I stepped into the classroom &everyone asked me whether I'm presenting today because I dont look formal (!!!!) Its really not that; its just that they put in million dire effort than me; Fiona looked like a casino dealer (whatever they call it), Sheryl looked like she got her own business, Jovy looked like a successful mum, Elias looked like a property agent who has a car (-.-), Nabila looked like a lecturer (hahhah, cause sh was mistaken for one), &they dont want to label me because I looked too fashionable (!!!!) What kind of reasoning is that? Okok that was not the point! I was touching on poverty for my presentation &received very very good remarks from the tutor &from everyone else. They said I have set th standard but I was reading too much from my cards :( But still I was expecting a high grade; I didnt know that kind of fucking reading could make me undeserving of an A!! Bloody B, I got. She even wrote that I made a special impact on th audience; giving them eye-openers &herself too but in th end, sh fuckingly rewarded me w a B!!Wahh damn pissed. I went to th tutor &sh said, "Nafisaaaahh you shouldn't have dig your face into your scripts so much ytd!" "&That was why I didn't get an A?!" "Yes, I couldn't have given you an A for your lack of eye contact!" BASKEEEETTT! Make me damn low lor!!! Everyone was shocked I got a B :( Sigh. Nevermind, pictures. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 2. But I met Nadiah for lunch :D She kinda make me desert th topic for awhile! &How happy I am to discover that there's TOMYUM in Flavours(!!!) ^^ *sings; I feel so good ah ah! We talked about alot of things in an hour only! What a goooood bonding time! So its time to sing agaaiinnn! *I feeel......okay lah; not so good now. Anw, yeah met Amalina after that to buy Ummu's present! (: Shit but never take any single pics w Nad :( Dammit. e 3. I find my classmates a bunch of damn hardworking people. Altho they drill alot of pressure into me (at times unnecessary ones), I think they're th key driving force of motivation to keep me working. They make me want to be th best (: &I like that. So because of that; because I left a few freaking hours to term tests, I'm gonna make my term 1 worth it! Anw, what a speedy term, agree? I cannot believe my eyes, ears, when they said its june soon! &One thing that never ever did change is that; I LOVE JUNE!!! I already started planning my birthday week altho i know I said I didn't have th mood -.- but cause, I want to go to a thai food paradise &share my love w my friends who dont fancy it that much &still have to tag along because why? Its gonna be my birthday! (: &Fiona's birthday too! 4. TESTSSSSSSSSSSS! -Facom -Rebus -Maths -Writoral -.- (bloody hell, i'm starting to despise it, i tell you!) -&CADS (which is done yaaayy!) but we were deprived of time during th lab test (!!!) because I wasn't sittng beside Elias (-.-) who's th autocads genious! &I didnt have ruler to measure th bloody internal walls!!! Anw, next week, am gonna go to school for 3 days only since other days I have no papers so yippeee life is back! Gonna party damn hard :D 5. Everyone around me looked happy in all sorts of good way &again I feel so out of place. Somedays I tried to smile even though my heart's wrenching but somedays my eyes had the desire to burn than having to put up with another pretence. Sometimes, somebody out of th blue, gets all so sweet &nice to try to turn my frown upside down. But everyone else stood at th sidelines watching because they were afraid to take that risk; to know me, to listen to what's troubling me, to see that I had dark sides too; just like everyone else. I know I had tried to deceive myself that I am different but fact is; we're all th same, our pain, our strengths &everyone had a history to who they balled up to be today. I want to be as nicely treated &cared for; I hate those eyes staring at me every second, thinking they want to know me, asking for my numbers, not knowing who truly I am inside, it's disgusting, its not a respect a girl should get. I couldn't gave them th liberty, th chances because I know too well what I'm exposing myself to. Because I grew more fragile every second; I needed intensive care because I'm bleeding profusely. I couldn't just accept anyone, know. I couldn't. Then when can I? When?!! I'm losing too much. 6. I'm sick of trying. I want to glide to th aftermath. I want to be a success story of a happy ending. School just taught me that impossible is nothing. Labels: pacesetters?
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|