


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Thursday, June 11, 2009
4:37:00 PM
damaged.
▲▲
I seriously do not get it why this pic scared th shit out of most of my facebook friends (!!!) :(Min says I look like a murderer (wtf? Baskeeeeeeeeett MIN!!); then Kak Linda says I look like Taboo from BEP (which is STILL acceptable compared to Min's ridiculous judgement?) (altho I will pretend Taboo's not a guy because excuse me sh's saying I look similar to A GUY!!!! but its ok; hollywood guy?) &Ching Yan also said sh got scared but ended up saying I look like a hardcore punk rocker (which made evth else waaaay better). What happened was; I was getting ready to go out w Aries &since my laptop was still on; I roughly checked who was online &sh wass! So sh asked me what I was wearing &uhm I tried videocalling her but to no avail (as usual-.-) So I took a pic &uhm which turned out like tt? (but aries didnt say it was scary whaaaat) (ok fine, sorry w that pose lah). I was my usual experimental self when it comes to th camera? Alalalala whatever; suit yourself! Anw, I change alr okay! No need to have nightmares already! Buat malu je -.- Anyhooooooss, it feels like good ol days when chatted up w Nad &Nurul ytd on th phone. During th four years; there was never a week/month without midnight chats like that! It became compulsory soon after......until this year that is. Oh &after we got off th phone; I aimlessly went to th kitchen &stared at th fridge. For a minute(or more) until it occured to me that I suddenly had a missing-memory-challenge-thingy? Which dragged on for another 5 minutes until I snapped &guess what I was searching for: ICE!!! But that wasn't th problem! I knew ice was in there; I just forgot for a moment what made me crave for ice &there you go; guess what again!!! NADRAH'S AN ICE HOOKER/ADDICT (whatever).... Yeah &on hot/burning times like this; I never had something which made me so concurrently, happy before! At th sight of crushed ice (like th very very small ones); I was delighted!!! &So to not kill th moment; I watched Friends :DDDD AHHHHHHHHHHH GOOD OL, GOOD OL! Okay now, 12 hours l8r, I'm gonna go back to th fridge &see whether ice could make me happy again. &If it does; I uhmmm gonna see how long this will last. &If it doesnt; simple, I'll go watch Friends (:
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|