


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
9:38:00 PM
run this town tonight
▲▲
When it looks like things are just unraveling, I often find myself back on th starting line. Its exhausting to have to always push myself to begin again. I ended giving up. I dont expect to kneel down all th way to th ground &scream to th sky, then run to a holy river &find salvation. But I dont expect to trust anybody who jumps up on me to take a chance. I keep telling myself to keep on trying, but trying is what losers do. You'll see us fail again. I know my words keep revolving around my big fuckups, my stupid affairs and my refusal to let life show me its incredible juice but what you didnt know is how fucking annoying my optimism really is, which I never wrote of. Expectations are one thing; but expectations accompanied by imaginations, are 2 ruthless companions altogether. They never made it to real life. Call me up &tell me when they ever did; &you'll find out its never accurate. &That leads me to this whole cynicism cover-up. I dont want to be disappointed over &over again by some built-up imaginary, dreamy situation in my sub-conscious; how dumb can that be? I'm not here to find nirvana, not to ball up into Gandhi; & I'm not a simple person, no matter how I try to be but I know they are th little things that makes me happy &calm. Like when I can smell th rain when it hits th ground, when someone says "hey, I miss you" ¬, "Oi, I miss you", when anybody at all acknowledges me w a smile, when he accidentally trips when he sees me, when I get to light a candle or a flame, when I get uninterrupted time to read, when I can listen to my favourite music, when I get to eat cheap &great food or when I take a walk w my bestfriend &feel th wind slapping against my skin. I'm not such a downer, but I wont be th most cheerful girl you'll ever meet. I'm like a candle. Someone can light me up, someone can put me off; but I'll always have that flame in me. Always.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|