


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Saturday, September 19, 2009
9:22:00 PM
but we state our vows in blood
▲▲
![]() Nights like these should be festive. Loud &meaningful. Just like New Years, we should embrace th atmosphere, laugh wholeheartedly ¬ be dubious to show love. On th other hand, there is a short list of approved reasons to leave your feelings to melancholy; which, (besides death), includes having to wear an outfit you hate, having very little kuehs to feed those very hasty, hungry for first-hand-judgments house guests, having very bad skin condition due to scrubbing th clogged up tiles with your raw hands &anticipating th duit-rayes to not fall from effect of recession. Anw, all of these aren't excuses that are making me a little grouchy &quiet despite th fact that I felt like a modern-day cinderella on some occasions. You know, when you don't have a sister, you tend to prefer spending time w yourself in th close sanctuary of your room then having boyish, bickering moments with th boys. While I'm reminiscing, th guys are tuning in to th Arsenal's match now; cheering &hissing, but I can't exactly tell what they feel. Not Arsenal's performance, i mean (they're winning &they'll win, i know). Anw, they are always noisy; talking or singing at th top of their lungs at home, which always makes me wonder whether they have pensive moments with themselves. I am suppose to be one of those ppl to see them most vulnerable but now, really, what are they feeling? I know what my mum has at th back of her mind; 4 teenage kids, 1 uptight husband (hahaha sorry abah), what do you expect? Besides, sh speaks to me most of th time; sh's like an open book to me, sensitive but expected. My brothers are just plain annoying, only SOMEtimes, brotherly. I am looking forward to alot of things, partitioning &recording them all in my calender while leaving myself little time as possible to sit &dream of how perfect it would be, so as to not jinx th possibilities of it not to turn out successful. I am very fearful. You should have known by now. Ytd, I've met another quarter of th team, then proceeded to th meeting &realized how much work I'm delivering to myself. I cant imagine th load I'm stuck with! But at this point, its all or nothing. Soon anyway, I hope Fiona is seeing where I'm coming from. Why I'm full of adrenaline &excitement; not why I'm so outspokenly bitchy &mean! Hahaha right now, sh should also understand my state of helplessness cause I think, I think, sh had found her eye candy too! Its been quite a hassle meeting new ppl, but I hope evth will go well! Anw, I'm musing over th ones who used to be around me 24/7. I sit on my armchair &stare at th pictures on my wall &wonder what they're doing. Mugging like lifeless zombies; busybusy like bees while I'm always desperately praying they get promoted &dammit get done w these situations, recurring like an epidemic of some sort. I wish whoever is in-charge give them mercy, I love them, you know. Hoping I crossed their minds too, i just want them to know that I'm trying to soar; like eagles with beautiful wide wings, gracefully sliding over icy mountain tops; I am in th second last stage in trying to soar. That is it. I am th same as I am, four yrs ago. Just a teeny bit different. I guess. But I'll leave you w a convincing stand. So yeap, just a little.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|