


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Friday, October 9, 2009
12:15:00 AM
Laos.
▲▲
I'm sorry if I hadnt inform any of you that I was going t Laos- that I am now at Laos alr. Anw, its been 4 days, I presume; I dont keep track of time here apparently, but hours do seem t pass so fast even when we have t stall our butts for 3 hour journeys to &fro from province t province or from waterfall t waterfall. We hadn't consume red meat for days which makes us, lifeless-airheaded-supposed very appreciative kids, not very productive lately. Th only halal place that we discovered is a 5 star hotel nearby, which we haven't have a chance t visit, since, since we are very busy people who, seemingly have time t go bowling instead. There're stray dogs all over you know, bodied w totally pitiful faces &bony outlines; you can't help but stare at them as if they're humans starving. Cows here are abundant &their smell fooooooh~ so captivating! But watching them chew on th grasses while travelling past those stick houses &lowly-lit streets with photogenic villagers just carve a satisfying smile on my face; not having red meat in my stomache is worth it, for now. We reached here on Sunday but few of our luggage just arrived ytd; didn't care what happened but we forced ourselves t totally forgive th responsible party as th sueing thing won't work. For days, we were wallowing on not having precious clothes &undies &facials &chargers &seronding daging (azeemah's) but we knew too well that it was a good idea t exploit money from anybody at all, who felt responsible. Hahhahah. Though shopping here is damn cheap, we're clueless on what t get for ppl at home except for ourselves. Haha. Omg there's alot more going on &its crazier everyday! Having THESE girls around me all th time is such a blessing, really &th rest of th team were rly funny &outgoing. We watched Mama Mia a trillion times on HBO almost every dawn &night breaks &we are apparently shitting everyday too since there's nth edible but veggies ard here. Nabilah is semi-consciously snoring away while having her mp3 blast out loud in her ears. Azeemah is comfortably asleep also so I practically should too. Anw, there it goes; a lack of update. "AZEEMAH IS AWESOME I LOVE HER SO MUCHHHHHHH OMGZ SHE IS THE BESTEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I THINK THAT THIS TRIP IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME BECAUSE AZEEMAH IS HERE WITH ME ON THE TRIP!!!! (sighs happily in content) Anyway, today we said we could sleep early for once, but it's nearly midnight and I am still fascinated by Azeemah's awesomeness! How can I sleep when I have Azeemah the awesome beside me!!" *sh wrote this when I hesitated t show her uhm, stuffs. Awesome right? azeemah, azeemah.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|