


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Saturday, October 24, 2009
11:24:00 AM
shadows.
▲▲
![]() Its just th first week, yet I feel so dire- as if all my juice &gusto have been wringed out from me; leaving me w nth t parade ard with. Slept in lectures, woke up 15 minutes l8r thinking I've preciously &satisfyingly spent an hour- then I looked ard catching a glimpse of Ivan laughing at me which took me awhile t discover tt I looked like a skeleton just awoken up from its deathbed! Thanks ah. These few days, my bravado has been showing its stripes- my rebellion streak, at its best. I'm thirsty for danger. Hungry for something different. This isn't a state of queer notion that have left me straddling empty air. I can be happy &be like this at th same time too. Way before this I was so afraid that I am defying my gravity of nature- preposterous to what I used to be but I found out, I'm preposterous in nature itself; I'm like that, so there's no need to worry. I just wanna know if consistent temporary bliss compiled tgth can seem to be in sync w permanent ones? Or maybe th statement of permanent bliss doesnt exist because how can you be always happy when misery is perpetual? Then again, how th hell do ppl afford to always place a smile on their faces w/o backing down? Inhumane, but I take a bow :) On a random note, I think stereotypes are actually quite fun. Besides surprising myself, I love th look on people's faces when I tell them smth t th contrary. Likewise, we ownself build impressions on first hand flairs that we observe- but when we were proven otherwise, we were sought to reconsider our flow of thoughts &accept th surprise forthcomingly. On my first tutorial for psychology, Marion, our tutor, who looks totally chinese-like, brought forward this ice-breaker where every each of us needs to say 2 facts &1 fiction, then th rest of th class have to vote on which one they think is fake. Apparently, th lesson of th day is to observe &make assumptions on concrete evidence physically. Semi-shockingly, sh is not a chi at all. When it comes to my turn, I said, 1) I dont really like to eat, 2) I like sports & 3) I love surprises. Only two girls voted that no. 1 was fake, th rest thought it was real. Everyone else went w no. 2. Then Marion interrupted &said I was dangerous, somehow. Sh started murmuring out loud abt her theories &then gave up. We continued w some lessons then, somehow knowing how to tell better lies. Th rest of th week, sucked, sucked, sucked. Bt i love gatherings :D Anws, conclusion- I love surprises.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|