


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Friday, October 2, 2009
1:15:00 AM
wanted.
▲▲
![]() Everytime I get homesick or lovesick, I tend to have no appetite, which escalates concern from others (which is sweet, yeah alright) but they make me want to stuff tissues down their throat. You know, I love t talk, but I hate questions &noisy conversations. Questions meant 2 things; ppl are interested to know you better or they are out of topics t touch on. Either way, I have always hated instant undertaking. I'd like everything to be more practical than theoretical. Yeah despite leaving destiny in th hands of very capable chemistry, I personally prefer people to slowly decode me, cracking &fixing my shell &get graved into similar emotionally linking situations rather than me having t tell them who I am. It can't be define by a few weeks, months, even years of exchanging words anyway, right? Maybe you get a few pieces of th puzzle right &some can round up to different perspectives of how they oversee you but I never ever intended t hurt anyone in th process, (maybe one or two here &there, depending on how much their memories have th potential of scarring me randomly, putting me into vague plans of resentment, but it never really last anyway). I write most of my time so there's always an element of what I feel at th moment, but feelings never stayed too permanent. I just want to remember. I am an overly excessive sentimentalist in th making so thats what I do. Knowing I tend t notice little things, discovering ppl are so afraid &cornered when they're around me are just absurd &ridiculous. Tsk. Self-esteem issues I suppose, which reminds me that Azeemah directed us t take a survey that touches on th most real &apprehensive situations among our society nowadays. Despite th fact that I had a culture shock when I was transiting from secondary sch, I am th kind of girl who'd want kids to take their time growing up, I am th kind who walks home from school wondering why some people are so mean &racist, not why kids should be mature faster. Soon enough, th age range of teenagers would be from 10-17? Great. Anws, hailing &only recently figuring out what I really wanted t do; I think I'm getting a little bit too obsessive. I wrote a letter to Tina on my progression as a depressionist (yeah, no such word btw) as I missed alot of initially targeted chances of little, baby steps t success. I always fall t Earth back down with a thud whenever I try t find heaven. But some told me too I can find a little piece of it, here, in my hometown, here, with humans. I said I knew, I believe them. Then they told me only lucky ones will find this true meaning of bliss. That, I didn't believe them. I said; only lucky ones get a taste of hell &sail through them, then proceed to appreciate th wonders of life &start t think its heavenly enough. I want t be that person, I guess. Right.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|