


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Monday, December 21, 2009
2:00:00 PM
careless
▲▲
![]() Out of all th many things that have failed me, I will always know that one thing is worth fighting for. I certainly dunno what is hurting me then &now or what I want to be doing l8r in th future, but I will always know what kind of woman I want to be. My careless dreams have started to abandon me though, leaving me feeling like a forgotten under a rock, or better yet, th rock itself- not so useless, but not useful enough. Succumbed by danger, I want to believe I've been hit by a truck ¬ that I was self-inflicting; that maybe I had suffered from a concussion- that my lack of vision &my past is obscuring my sight to demand anything outrageous from myself but to start small &live near th white line; careful yet timid. Simplicity for some is satisfactory. I think at most occasion, I feel simplicity is scarcity. I live by my own definition &would not compromise that. Seeking extraordinary or wanting smth more is not greed- it is celebrating and maximizing your potential. Demanding excellence is definitely mandatory to me. Yet wanting so much with little competence makes me feel trapped in between four walls that were closing in every second, no windows, only dungeonlike doors that have no visible keys- just a still, damp air of absence &bleakness. Th only positivity left is my flicker of dream that is also, seemingly to leak out of my feet & sucked to th ground by a force of whirlpool. Losing th courage to reach out for th impossible is killing me. Being afraid of both loneliness &th spotlight of attention bares me naked. I know I'm a wallflower by nature but I dream of being in th limelight. I imagine falling into a life full of theatrics, of people who doesnt look over my shoulders but stare straight through my eyes, who'll make me shy enough to look away a few moments later. I have plans of doing th most ridiculous things on Earth but I dont think I've neared one whose altitude is parallel to mine. I am a girl tangled with contradictions. A girl who despite to want to be made up in brains what she lacked in pedigree. Sh who refused to be locked up in lecture theatres &staring blankly at numbers &transparency. Who bites her nails in class with no notes on her tables but empty pieces of papers to sketch on with &write literature with no education of such. In th end, maybe its not th situational things that are failing me, but maybe my denial of wanting to fit in crushes my possibility of attaining anything at all. Still a traditionalist at heart, I believe things happen for a reason &good things come for those who wait. Enclosed in th visionary of my head, it's a free man's land, &I havent thought of building barriers of such. So to speak. Inspire me, impress me. I'm a kid all over.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|