


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Monday, December 14, 2009
11:47:00 PM
chasing dreams
▲▲
![]() I think there are three types of happiness in life. One, of love, second of freedom &th other of inspiration. &Honestly to speak, there were more times I could rely on th occasions I was inspired &being free than expecting to be loved back. Being inspired &having th liberty to do things in accord of one's personal attributes flourishes th relationship between oneself- and that is key before we even move forward to having any relationship at all. It's self driven and dependable as we confide on th mental capitulation that affects us. We are entrusted to fix ourselves but we have no capability of such to mend other people together, see. Falling back in demand of other's affection is like putting yourself in jeopardy &uncertainty. Sometimes is enough. Everytime is too much. Inspiration is like a spark of light in pitch darkness &freedom is a pathway that leads you to th door of salvation. How much I remembered myself in love, or (more likely) almost in love, double is that I was encouraged to celebrate life. Sometimes I hear happiness calling a mile away, but there are more days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom while other days are a poison that makes you beat your head against th wall. Still existentially having physiological needs, I think I am always racing forward or backward to purposely oppose conventional outline to cure my displeasure of this world of scum &second hand originality. Thats why I love Gaga. I mean you get what I mean. You dream of being exceptional but whats th chance of you being one in a million? Zero! Now, everyone looks &speaks th same- we're only determined with different faces &different names. Demanding excellence isn't a crime, but I agree it could be virtually undermining when you get obsessive. I can't predict where my feet are taking me this time, but I would like to promise myself of imminent bliss &structural success. Expectancy or hope, is a form of happiness, itself.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|