


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
8:12:00 PM
SAVE ME
▲▲
Right now I'd wear a few sets of black overalls, sophisticatedly designed black tights, high heels, all th accessories that I own &a black trench coat all th way up to my neck then walk over to a bare ground, take a shovel, start digging, &drop dead inside. That way, I'll die in style no? If you cant live in majesty, we should die in one, I reckon. Plan B is to stalk Oprah in hopes of having luck by my side in my last few hours, an assassin should stalk her down too, but I'll save her just in time before th bullet pierces through her chest. I'll be like, "Oh no, Oprah, watch out!" I'll jump immediately with my face facing hers to be convinced tt sh'll have a photographic memory of my facial expression. Before th ambulance arrives &before I took my last breath, sh touched my hand &stroked my forehead then I'd say, "Live for me, please." &Then th police found my bag &sh'll sob &say, "I'll keep those" &then sh rummages through it &found my diary. Sh'll lock herself in from th world's faces but when sh retrieved all her nerves back &stop hiding from her enclosure after th traumatic incident, sh'll say this to th whole world, "Sh was a beautiful woman I never knew, but I wanted to. I found her diary &I read it. It's so insightful, so magical. I can't believe a girl who has potential more than life has no opportunity of such. Sh should still be living, therefore I'm publishing her book." My soul would be smiling from over th clouds cause I know it's all good. All my friends &family would have read of me in th newspapers or by th book itself &they'll cringe &feel guilty of abandoning me &that'll be as far as it gets to make them care. Gosh, this plan gives me goosebumps! It all starts with my dramatic day &it ends up with fictional words! Omy! I havent caught my breath yet. I'll be more optimistic &chill. I'll make it!
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|