


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Monday, March 15, 2010
1:13:00 PM
He saved me from myself.
▲▲
What is transformation? To me, it's a state of freeing yourself from stories or statements we make up that stop us from being our best possible version. Like a butterfly scraping off from its cocoon, to be transformed is to be unstuck. You might think 18 might draw me closer to find myself, with no witness but the moon, but I came to the world less valiant each day, assembled by desperate bones seeking to meet kind souls through eyes of an inexhaustible hero. My wishful life is losing itself in the cracks &crannies of oblivions from the new century, weakened by temporary happiness and deceiving truths. But I was savaged by indecent perspectives that lacked of depth &forgot that being transformed is to know that there are no truths &allowing that to be the only truth. The power of depression is stronger than the technicality of triumphs which usually lasts about a minute for me, &my somber had lead me crying infront of a stranger who promises to take my resistance down &make things right for me. As she begged me to layout my puzzled confessions for her to decipher, there wasn't a moment I had trusted her, but as I obeyed with vague intensity, I started cursing out loud in my head. I was brought up to believe love was the only infallible remedy, but I felt no precise excitement and promise. People claimed that I am my own pain, that I knew nuts about capitalizing circumstances &look beyond sadness, but who do you tell when you feel empty? Cause everyone claimed they are so &i have no returned empathy. When you dont want to be sad anymore, thats when you try so hard to transform. It was quite difficult in contrast, to swallow all your past down &find people whom you trust to fascinate you, then proceed to trample all over your heart. But i'm not here standing in precaution or to seek refuge in somebody's arms blahblah; i'm a state of danger &all I need is to feel like i'm living. To be run down by smth horrible &survive. To love &be hurt. To be rich &then be poor again. I need a proportionate difference where I could be thrilled. I need help.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|