


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
2:41:00 PM
potrait
▲▲
I just read portrait in sepia yesterday night before I slept, &I woke up drenched in sweat, dreaming about children in black pajamas, war in singapore that i was in a state to witness &enrolling myself into a hypnotic, melodramatic scandal i would not have ever allowed or dream of participating in real life. You should have seen the war that found its way of revealing its minimal overdose of inevitable suicide in front of my unfortunate destiny. My eyes were burning, watching people I know offer themselves to a sacrifice that had them believe that they are doing it for the country, with an intend to invoke peace. I didnt remember whether I was a journalist or a lover, but either way, I was scouring the land for news, though the stained confusion of much gusto, &pain that I came to a point to want to surrender myself, just like those brave guys; chop my hair, wrap my chest- infuse a little bit of mulan feel. My say is, i think we're unlucky enough to receive everything in pure luxury, only second hand emotions from other people who had suffered. I mean c'mon, still not admitting we're a developed country for sake to save ourselves from helping the less-developed ones? How to encourage the citizens to not be selfish themselves? Hence, I still don't know who are the children in black pajamas, really, it might be linked, might not be.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|