


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Saturday, July 10, 2010
2:05:00 AM
chasing pirates
▲▲
Frank sinatra's getting to me tonight. Contrary to th belief that I am in love, which may or may not be true (ofcourse not), I feel as lonely as Edie on her death night. Well, besides th point that I'm hallucinating, hearing my 3 kittens singing to summer wind, I could not come in terms w whats left of my diary which i forsakenly tore apart a few months back; which was my soul, but now that's its gone, I'm pretty sure I'm evaporating as well. Cause what th heck, I've been scouring for them since th mid morn of my official adulthood stage to remind myself there was an anatomy of a moment where I used to believe in th future, but since th evidence is proof-less, I am going to list down 50 (k, maybe 10) things I love about love &life, education &wisdom, singapore &it's systems (eeurghh), humanity &th rest of th galaxy and last but not least, of myself. While I revisited "welcome back, but what th hell &where are you now" moments, I watch my country burn through eyes of a visionary. Or is that alw my excuse? Truth is, I hate it here, I rly do, however much rich or promising this place is, it wasn't made for me. We were alw taught to believe we were made for bigger things than just this town alone, but have we ever realised we are th beetle/frog/spider inside the jar, under that rock, in a safe procurement which was a stage up til this day? I never thought I'd be trapped in this trance cause honestly, 2 yrs ago I saw myself conquering my vision; backpacking ard th globe, kissing cheeks of th Cambodian kids, drinking pure water from a river, meeting th man of my life who shares mutual interest in adopting a sudanese angel &exchanging conversations w some philosophical leaders alive, but I am only here sharing views of our failing agenda &pointing middle finger to th only one we can blame- th gov. I am so sorry, I know it is peaceful here, &it was a great pile of effort/ leadership blabla to build this 21st century singapore, &I should be thankful, but sometimes I do wish there's a meadow out there, or a riot, or a bunch of hippies smoking weeds outside my house, cause now evth feels processed &unalive, like robots under a range of commands dammit. It has been great for 16 yrs, but not anymore. I should stop wishing I'd meet revolutionaries down th road who'd take my hand &ask me to come along. I'd be one, &I'd grab as many hands &legs as possible. That's a plan. Right.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|