


Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com
| black holes &revelations | |||||||||||
FACEBOOK
MY TUMBLR
-
-
"make me crazier"|
|
| profile
Save a little more for me in your memory.
|
| links
AidaAisyah Afiq Ariffin Awaliah Adelina Adilla Ash Aynn Azeemah Beng Yew Celeste Charmaine Constance Dorisa Faiz Farahin Faraliza Fiona Gary Hajar Hairil Hidayat Hidayah Hui Ying Ierfan Izzah Jessie Kathy Likha Lynn Man Wei Min Ming Min Nadrah Pei Ling Rahmah Soffiah Syafiqah Syafiqah N. Tiara Xin En Ying Yan Zhan Teng Zul
|
| articulate
archives
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
|
|
Monday, August 23, 2010
5:40:00 PM
terrified
▲▲
I might have been 11 yrs old &a little socially immature, but I recognized a gauntlet being thrown down when I saw it, &I had no choice but to take it up. Marion's voice hasn't ceased from hammering in my head. Th last few words we exchanged remained suspended in my faith like a little halo distinguishing an angel from th rest of humanity. Sh, on th other hand, was one of th very few ppl in this century I give my respect to &so I managed to seize her words to compel myself frm faltering into th depths of divine cataclysm which was a dream to others. I remembered that look in her face, th look i thought i'd never deserve. It was an unconceivable color that dash to th knacks of my veins delivering th shrieking pessimistic voice in my head a hard smack. Sh said, "why waste yourself in this course when you can pursue writing?" There &that you've realized that even though th world is a mold of solemn logic &meticulous pain, there was no wrong in living in romantic novels &fresh dreams. My passion came to me by sea, no jetplane, no speed train, all settled in as an initial habit to reclaim th past, &to overcome terrors of my own. Thus, when I tore my diary apart under a powerless counteract of overwhelming memories, I was in a trance for 7 days &7 nights. Th rest of th days would remain cold if I hadn't dream of death, of a defenseless girl on a boat in th middle of th sea, staring into th whirlpool &screaming her lungs out to th sky, wishing there was a part of s myth that is true &that a mermaid would save her out of th blue. I didn't wanna tell my mum at first cause my views may come as a premonition &that would scare her out of her wits due to my relentless act of cancelling all my doctor's appointment. Well I told her if I was meant to die, I would &that sent her to a silent reverie & I heard her cry some nights when I lay awake. Th dawn was my favourite part of day &th air was like magic dust that feeds my hope &imagination. My hands come alive when I start drawing creatures of th cloud &peaceful monsters of protection. On lonely nights, I see th images of my grand parents &how I yearn to draw their portrait as statues of saints inside my head, but then i stopped & I start writing again. I wish they could see me as I found myself, under their guiding vision of a solitary girl who is under a pursuit of happiness.
userinfo
entries
links
tagboard
|